heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: GM-Auron : Players evaluation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You may leave your personnal comments below.

Thank you.
Quote:Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
You should've turned that off :\
well, we don't want players to vote too much so we keep a record. But don't worry we wont judge depending on who voted or whatever...

I really want the opinion of everyone and what they think, it doesnt have to be secret.
Whatever I said for Domino applies here.

Also, I can't really judge them if they don't come online at say, maybe peak hours.
i must be wearing blinders, or maybe because i've only been back for ~ a week, but i haven't noticed these guys much
*Ela/Ele ? Legal
*Eu gosto desse GM, mas n?o vejo esse GM fazendo muito pela comunidade..
Os eventos dele/dela n?o s?o ruins, mas n?o vejo muitos destes.
*Eu n?o vejo Ela/Ele on-line frequentemente
*Ele/Ela continua ignorando-me o tempo todo.
*Eu n?o acho que essa pessoa ? um bom GM para a Comunidade heRO.

I hope help someone with that Icon_wink
Ultima_Pi Wrote:Whatever I said for Domino applies here.

Also, I can't really judge them if they don't come online at say, maybe peak hours.

I have to agree, x.x;
I Rarely ever see this gm on most of the time.Icon_sad

Although, when i do see this gm, he's almost always
awnsering questions, or small trivia events or things like that.
I think Auron is one of the newer GMs that I respect the most considering he's helpful. Although I rarely see him ingame, he still comes ingame to answer players' questions. /no1

If you come ingame more often and help out people, that would be nice.
GM Auron is a very helpful GM, just not as active as Mystra. He was still playing songs for us in pvp when he couldnt throw events. That was fun.
Well, you've been helpful and I saw you pretty often (must have been there at the right times Icon_biggrin)!

I like you Auron! Icon_wink (by the way... GM-Auron... Said quickly... it makes G-Moron XD but shhh! hahaha Icon_lol ) But I still like you! Icon_razz
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's