heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: HAY GUISE! sort of new.. :]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys! Not "new" new, but sort of I guess.

Whatever.

Well I have created a thief, newly turned assassin, Ashley Huggbees :] I've been playing maybe for 1-2 weeks now. I've never played an assassin before and would love some starter tips on how to play the class and where to level and stuff like that. I hate playing solo, yeah I'd like to join up in parties and maybe a new guild? See you in-game and thanks for reading.

I love these smilies!
OkOkOkOk
OkOkOkOk
sins dont really get useful roles in parties :<

anyway, welcome to the server. hope you have fun here

and if ever you're the one on your avatar. you're hawt xP
Thanks for the welcome! :] so far I haven't gotten much of a welcome in-game, people seem to ignore a lot on main. Weird. Kind of quiet on here, too.

Aww seriously? Well, what class could I play that would be desirable for parties?

Ha, thanks. Not me, though. (it's from this) Icon_twisted
Welcome to HeRO~
Sadly most people do not seem to like to party with sins (exept EDP sinx in nameless ;-; ) however i personally do not care about classes as long as the people make themselfs usefull and are fun in party's xD

See you around in game No1
priests, wizards, dancers, bards, sader/knights. they're usually the party-friendly characters Icon_biggrin
>_>;

While its usually true on the assassins in parties bit, its usually due to ignorance.

Welcome to the server, and play what you enjoy.
SD Sinx also can get parties in places. They are pretty useful if they have a bard or clown with them, which is like...every party on heRO nearly wanting it anyway so you can probably tag along too. Best way to make friends on here is to just join a guild rather than rely on @main chat. :]

Good luck on here too, hope you keep having fun.
welcome.

the thing about assassins is that they level faster solo, sad but true. sins are good money making class tho. all you really need for sin is elem katars(or some other nice katar), smokie pet and then you just grimtooth stuff till lvl99 trans pretty much Icon_smile
Thanks everyone, and thanks takhara??I'll try to enjoy my classes. :] Only thing else I play really is a priest.. I just made a swordsman and here's hoping they're fun to play as well. Yes Aaronock I'm hoping to find a fun social guild. I would like to try retro WoE sometime. So I should get a smokie pet? Thanks for the info, Millia. Ok
Yah definetely get a smokie! There will come a time you want to fight insects or demons and will be very glad that you can fight either with grimtooth when hiding, or even just cloak away to safety. :O

There are a ton of social guilds on heRO, so you got lots of choices in that department.

If you want to try Retro WoE sometime I think Knights of Justice recently made a non trans WoE guild, you might want to talk to them about joining and being able to try non trans out maybe sometime.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's