heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: S> GM service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
S> GM service Icon_biggrin
What do u sell, v4p or donate. What is ur char in game i want to discuss
well, its v4p.... im skadush,le_berdz, and dear93 IV
If i remember correctly you couldn't trade the V4P one?
Correct me if i'm wrong, i just remember my BF used one of those and couldn't trade it with a GM because he was to low in GM lvl.
yea, u cant trade ;D
Only use for yourself
Kittie Wrote:If i remember correctly you couldn't trade the V4P one?
Correct me if i'm wrong, i just remember my BF used one of those and couldn't trade it with a GM because he was to low in GM lvl.

Having a low GM level means that GMs can't trade account bound items, yes.
It also means, which would have happened in your boyfriends case, that that GM cannot pick up the ticket, nor complete the likely resulting GM service Transfer.

As we've explained to you already, Berdz, a V4P GM Service is required to be used on the account that it is claimed on.

However, he could legitimately "sell" a V4P GM service under the following scenario only:
He is also selling an item from that account that requires a GM service to transfer, and expects extra zeny for providing the service.
This would be possible due to the V4P GM service having been claimed on the account that the item is leaving, thus, effectively, being used on the account it was claimed on.
Reference URL's