heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Make a clear rule(s) about spamming music or dance please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Sometimes people (mostly bard and dancer) just spam skill like bragi or such out of nowhere and make lot of anoying noise...
And seriously, is anoying...
can GM make a clear rule(s) about this kind of thing?
Mute your pc? or the game? Sometimes we cast bragi w/o using AC so we have to recast, also skills like Dissonance have use in being spammed. Thats almost like saying "make having a precast illegal because it makes too much noise when i walk in qq." Mute the game, problem solved.
if its when PVM or any other combat, i can handle it, since there's still some other noise as well.. not only the bragi or such..

but if u just sit in town? or just wait for afk? or in thana stairs? why do you need to spam em?
Shikari Wrote:Mute the game, problem solved.

There doesnt have to be a rule against everything, seriously.
More rules so everyone can become a criminal, and we can get each others all banned! *-*
cause they can. nuff said
Is it too much trouble typing in /sound whenever you do not wish to be disturbed?
sometimes u need or u prefer sfx around

but people who spam bragi in unproper situation, they do this to annoy people and they do realize this. that's why i guess its better to put rule(s) on this one
Though annoying, I do not see how this would harm or hinder someone's gameplay experience.

Though if this is an issue, I suppose we could ask the GM's to ban all skills from towns ( I find pharmacy spamming much more annoying than song spams, and it'd help a lot with buff beggers) so?EVERYONE will hate me for suggesting it.
So people can't brew or forge in town? They have to be in a field?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's