heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello folks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there folks. Name is chris and ive played ro for a good while to date altho i havent played for some time. I guess for me ro is just something i cant put down for long. I shall hope we can have a great time in and out of game. See yall folks after my download is done :3. Ciao
heya dood, welcome to heRO! name's Vahn, and can't wait to see ya there! if you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or in game and I'll try to answer them the best I can
Hi! Welcome to heRO! Hope you'll enjoy playing with us in this server. If you got friends who are interested to play RO, please invite them. Well, have a nice heroic experience. Godspeed. No1
HAH!??And my guild tells me I'm the only one that uses the word 'folks".??Welcome to the server, and you're awesome for using that word!??Hope you enjoy hero.??If you're interested in a WoE guild look me up in game or PM me here!
....He said folks! burn it with fire DD:
Amara Wrote:HAH!??And my guild tells me I'm the only one that uses the word 'folks".

i use "folks" alot too Icon_smile

welcome new fella. server custom infos are on forums and wiki. indeed if you are intrested in WoE guild poke Amara about it and give Behemoth a try.
Amara Wrote:HAH!??And my guild tells me I'm the only one that uses the word 'folks".??Welcome to the server, and you're awesome for using that word!??Hope you enjoy hero.??If you're interested in a WoE guild look me up in game or PM me here!

Cool i dont see why not. Theres 2 thing i will say tho. I dont put up with a whole lot of drama, and i dont like to be left out of things. Other than that im sure ill enjoy the guild Icon_razz toss me a whisper when ur on
Lol, if you don't like drama run away from the server. NOW. Drama is the lifeblood upon which we all feed.
hi chris, welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.

GL and HF!

-w-
Shikari Wrote:Lol, if you don't like drama run away from the server. NOW. Drama is the lifeblood upon which we all feed.

All except me.

I tend to just hate everyone and not give a f***. :>

Even you shik, even you. Love

@efg- Now go do something efg! Enjoy the server dood.
Reference URL's