heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Looking for a friendly guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a guild, most preferably one well situated in PvM and partying. Doing fun things such as events, and what have you. I mainly want to join a good decently established, or even new guild just to hop on and enjoy being around whenever I have free time.

I'm pretty much able to join on any class, barring I don't play musical or mage classes. My high priest runs a guild, but he is somewhat available upon request.

Peace~

*Edit: I like playing the below classes the most, just fyi.
try Desolation of Eden. most of us r just a bunch of clowns and we pretty much run most of the high end mvps on the server. alot of us do party alot and honestly i just have alot of fun being there. so hit up Gojira/Whitechapel/Angry Mob Justice for more info on us. hope ill see u soon xD
Any other guilds recruiting? I'm still available.
I think we got rejected nezu :C
You're in DOE?

Be right there.
xDD sweet.
If you're still looking, MogNet always wants more active players! We're a PvM/MVP partying guild and do runs to Thors, Dimensional Gorge, Nydd, etc. We also do DB/BB parties. Look for Mace on main, or you can seek me out on any of the chars in my sig (I mostly go by Laroc in-game, though). You can also check out our guild thread by clicking on the moogle banner in my sig.
Reference URL's