heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: OBJECTION !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there everyone, just reached the server a couple of days ago(Monday, i guess), i'm the "OBJECTION !!" guy \o/
Fav characters are Snipers, High Priests, Wizards, and anything that can be a big lure or massive killer, i'm a mob lover *-*
Not really into woe style, but can be a active in this, although i don't like pvp... I'm more PVM related

Now, to talk a little about myself:
My name is Igor, I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 19 years old.
ROCK N' ROLL and Valkyrie Profile are the better inventions of mankind, and my fav thing is to be listening to music almost 25 hours/day( Is that possible? o.O) and i love to talk/msn etc in english, to be able to know people outside my country. Although i'm not thiiiiis active in forum things you can find me easily ongame in main chat, or just go shouting OBJECTIONS around Icon_biggrin

and i think that's all about it now Icon_biggrin
Welcome to the server. I love Valkyrie Profile too. Best game eva /no1
we got jelanda and aeolia here. idk if it's from VP where they got their names tho xD

welcome to the server Icon_smile
Welcome to the server!

Custom info are on the forums and on the hero wiki Icon_smile
Hope you'll enjoy the server and the guild~
Bem vindo manolo Icon_razz
Thanks guys =D
i never got the chance to play valkyrie profile but i heard it was a well done game, its for the PS right?
welcome to the server none the less.
VP is kinda good, tho tbh i still prefer FFT anyday Icon_twisted

aaanyway, welcome to the forums!

customs info etc can also be found on the wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's