heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: MISSION STATEMENT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HA HA HA... MISSIONARY

"To die! To sleep. To sleep perchance to dream. Aye, there's? the rub. HA HA! Rub. For in that sleep of death what dreams may come, uhhhhh... give us pause. Make us bear those... uh.... I've forgotten. Huh, I know I'm depressed about something.

Mother dead... no, FATHER dead, mother alive. Kind of a sexy thing with the mom... uncle... probably killed my father... girlfriend crazy as a loon... her father's a chatterbox, I killed him...

Ah, this is all too complicated."

After a couple years of being away from the mmo scene, I wanted to get back into RO. So I've been kind of floating from server to server over the last 2 weeks but think I've finally found just the place to pick up RO again

I'm pretty friendly, always open for parties and helping other people level. Love WoE (the originaly one, have yet to witness 2.0 or BG even) and PvP. Definitely getting both feet wet here.

Anyway I hope my stay here is a long and fruitful one, and I'll see you all in game!
someone's high. j/k Laugh

welcome to the server Icon_smile hope we meet your expectations
perchance thou shalt cometh to revel in the joy that is HeRO Ok

customs info etc are in the foramz and wikeh. GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's