heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: ciao <3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incase anyone hasn't noticed, i quit Icon_razz
I had fun playing here for 2 weeks and loved spending time on the forums but yeah i guess ragnarok has really lost its touch for me..

Whoever wants all my stuff (11 mill and some random items) just let me know here. Guess the number im thinking of between 1 and 23.
Ill check it tomorrow and log on one last time to give you the stuff Icon_biggrin

Just wanna say thanks to Pandora & the Knights of Justice. shes absolutely beautiful =] I didn't talk to many people here but whenever i did talk to her she was always friendly, and my guild was just awesome. So helpful and ah <3
much love. ill visit forums every now and then to talk to friends
Love
LoveLoveLoveKissyKissyKissy
That was too soon Icon_sad anyways, Gl to whatever reason you have to leave the server. Dont give your gears out. You never know when youll be back to the server ^______^
See you around :3
looks like we scared the pretty gurl away Cry

yea what voii said Icon_biggrin

good luck and have fun in whatever you're doing :3
well, I hope that we can still chatter here or there, mayhaps even find the time for an RP someday, but most of all, I wish you good luck in finding what makes you feel happiest out there. I would suggest a few mmo's that you might find intriguing, but PM me for that. I'll miss you, luv, I really will.

P.S. I guess 22
AWH D: well bye i guess Icon_sad

and 17
Ew... why this always happens.. WHY!!!?
Cry
reconsider it please Icon_sad
Aah heartache i will miss you :<
i hope i will see you around on the forums <3 lots of love and good luck in real life

P.s i'm not gonna guess any number since i prever you to stick around rather then getting your items and zeny
I never met you but take care *hugs* Also, 13.
11? Agh I wish I met you, you sound really nice! Icon_cry
hope you come back soon Ok

-w-
Reference URL's