heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Perma Summer Event Suits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Maybe y'all can make an NPC that collects a certain amount of Summer Event Suits to transform into a perma one just like the Santa Suits. Yes, they look a little funny (especially on us girls, lol) but it might be just another cute idea? Thought I'd throw the suggestion out there, why not! Take care and Happy Canada Day thru July 4th to everyone! Love
I agree with the preceding message. I like the suit, and was disappointed to find myself back in my prof. robes.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! (please?)
I'd second that motion, it's a super cool attire but i won't use any since they last only so long.

PS: I'm still trying to get my own super santa suit. >:@
Good idea hun. Icon_smile

And shouldn't even be hard to implement since we already have the perma santa suits! Icon_biggrin
+1 to this and perma GM Assistant (I think that's what they're called?) outfits would be nice too :3

Ok
I want a perma santa suit....I'd look hot! Tuxedo wearing santa! anyway.. yes. Great idea!
IMO, before this, we need to implement the school uniform suits.
Dewy Wrote:+1 to this and perma GM Assistant (I think that's what they're called?) outfits would be nice too :3

Ok

For the GM Assistant suit, I imagine it'd be a no.
It just has too much area for abuse and exploit when it comes to unknowing newbies.

As for Summer event Suit, I'll pass the idea onto Panda.
The Legendary Joe Wrote:IMO, before this, we need to implement the school uniform suits.

Sounds cute! Have a sprite to show everyone an example?! Icon_biggrin
Sounds like a nice way to abuse a fetish in a childrens game.

I totally support it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's