heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: +1 gms,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just want to thank you for the free exp quet you gave us, it was so very help full for elders and newbs, and made use o the kks, of crackers i had in storage. also i really like he master marin, over all it was a fun quest and really nice, i hope to see more exp quests over the years. so good job gms, and thanks.
luvs.
MOAR Laugh yea thanks Icon_biggrin
Mwa i was happy with the bit of extra exp but i don't think we need to get spoiled haha. This was fun but i hope we won't get alot more exp quests in the future, i prefer the quests where we get a hat instead or some other reward then just exp.

We got rewarded for our work and love, but we don't have to forget to work for what we get Icon_razz
yea well htere are alot o hats quests, an item quests we barely have ny exp quest, an usually the holiday quests arent as easy, so thats why i said i hope we get more like this, cause it helped me alot. i especiallly for my @ater accounts, they both now have max vending. and it helped all 12 on my main account alot. and it helped my wifes account even though shes newb and only has 3 charactes, and for my forger i got 50% job which is great since its so hard to lvl it.
jus saying still luvs gms, for giving us a rare to find exp quest. especially since spring and summer gives us a rush of newbs joining after school ends, they really needed ht exp boost, to help them get started. and anything that helps newbs out, i am a supporter for. like the beenie buddy hat from the save npc in pront. that was also a great addition for the same helpfull reason. idk just rambling now i think.
luvs
Fabre Wrote:jus saying still luvs gms, for giving us a rare to find exp quest. especially since spring and summer gives us a rush of newbs joining after school ends,??they really needed ht exp boost, to help them get started. and anything that helps newbs out, i am a supporter for. like the beenie buddy hat from the save npc in pront. that was also a great addition for the same helpfull reason.??idk just rambling now i think.????
luvs

So true. In a weird way, I am one of these "newbs" Icon_suprised
(especially seeing as I got a 96 LK and a few other classes up and quit for 7+ months xD)
<3 Summer, <3 Events
I loved the Irish Topper...though bummed I couldn't get one to +8, I tried so hard too..like, used up so many friends accounts to get that too..ha ha. All in all I got like 57 hats or something, only 3 to +7, and 2 didn't make it to +8..and I kept the first one. *le sigh

:P But yes, I liked this quest as well, though I didn't do it much..but thanks to Tanuki for pulling me away from things last week for her beach party and so I could do that. ^^
Reference URL's