heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Minecraft! \o/ Join me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In short, 1 1/2 months ago (perhaps a week or so longer) I took a 'month' off from heRO...well, I'm trying to work my way back but it's hard...why? Did someone make me mad? Do I dislike RO now? Have I finally gone off the deep-end and checked myself into tacos-anonymous? No no my friends...but I may still have to check myself into something. What has been taking up my time/attention?

Minecraft.

If you don't know what Minecraft is, you can simply go here to find out http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Minecraft_Wiki but this only really scratches the surface of the game unless you actually play it. However for a bit of an intro to the game, I recommend SeaNanners "Let's Play" series...which is admittedly a bit old now, but it's still useful. http://www.youtube.com/user/SeaNanners?b...NgI2o_Jinc Would like to note one of the most major things is that you can use wood in a furnace to turn it into Charcoal which can be used just like Coal..so yeah, nice for torches on your first night.

ANYWAY! Cory (Aedra's boyfriend) did have a small little server going but his day pulled to plug on it and all the data was lost....SO about 3~4 weeks ago ~I~ (being me..and awesome) decided to take up the slack. So, I has my own Minecraft server up and going and I would like to welcome all people to it! Though I would like to give out the info one at a time, so I know who all is interested. xD

In short, if you don't have the game, I can provide you with a version of it (not the official one, have to pay for that) but it will work just fine I assure you. I mean we play here on heRO without the offical stuff for that right? Icon_razz
So yeah, let me know if you are interested in any way, shape, or form, PM me on the forums if you want, or ask for my MSN or Yahoo...which should be on my profile anyway. Also tell me about your Minecraft stories should you have any.

Minecraft..woo! \o/

(Note that I DO already have people on it playing with me..some from heRO, a few not. xD)
he's not my boyfriend anymore

also don't trust what he says minecraft will suck up your liiiiffffeee D:

play RO more, heRO needs the actives!!
Reported for advertising.

/gg
Incarn Wrote:he's not my boyfriend anymore

Baw, what happened?
stupid things *_* he decided to do something and still thinks he's right about it. "hey, stop loving me, it'll be really convenient" yeah right lmfao

ANYWAY heRO needs the actives! come woe! don't minecraft D:
nevermind that i play with him but at least i play in moderation huhuhu

edit: woah jens i like your icon
that iiiiis...

/...
Here I thought ae was cute cuz she didnt like boys ): makes me sad she had a bf
if anything this firmed my belief that i don't like boys :D
first person that i ever bother to say i love you to and he ignores it

I MAY BECOME A NUN. but then fapping is a sin fffffffff-
i read fapping. *subscribes to thread* lol xP
http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/D...shutup.png
:: facepalms :: 4chan for the win, huh? Incarn, please don't become a nun! I would miss you too much! T_T 'sides, being single can have its perks too. And jen I live the sandman pic!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's