heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Juperos Carded Jur
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've got a +8 jur[3], looking to get more and have a 9 or 10. Now the question is which card combination is best for grimmobbing venatu.

From what I can tell on RODE; the difference between P/P/Skel & P/S/S are barely noticeable in damage.

Could someone with a little more experience playing with these card combinations give me a heads up? Thanks.
I've been told that a straight p/p/p is the sin's best option, but the skele soldier does have its own uniqueness. I'm most likely on a martin hunt, so feel free to join me!
p/p/p? p/s/s?
It means peco peco egg (p) and skeleton worker or soldier. (s)
1.0 x 1.6 = 1.6 using a triple PPE

1.0 x 1.2 x 1.3 = 1.56 using PPE / double Skel Worker

1.0 x 1.4 x 1.15 = 1.61 using double PPE and Skel Worker
Lol leave it to loveapples to have the precise math! Any clue what that.01 might equate to?
Depends on your base damage.
Lets go with an easy 60 or so. You think that'd be about 6 extra dmg? I'd look at my stats, but I'm not in front of my comp.
You also gain +5 atk per Skel Worker Card, but that's more like a subtle bonus.
It doesn't really matter how you card it, even a double PPE katar works completely fine. It basically boils down to which cards are cheaper at the moment.
And obviously, if you want to hunt large/small formless monsters on sin(x), then you might want to stay with triple PPE for better damage.
If your base damage is 60, then it would be 0.6 increase above the alternative, not 6...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's