heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: huh? Why can't I get on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For some reason, I can't connect to the server this mornin. I know it worked last night cause I was working on one of my alts, then I noticed that circe had banned Flamir, and then tried to log into my main, but now I can't connect? Circe, you didn't accidently add my IP into that group of his, did you? Cry I hope its nothin serious, since I uninstalled and reinstalled/updated heRO after many trials and errors this mornin.

I just noticed as well that my Prinny gif was gone! so I had to reupload it as well....whats goin on here???
ya, im wondering about that too, i was online 2h and 45 minutes ago and now i cant login and the control panel is getting errors too
Well, I'm glad to hear im not the only one, though I'm sorry that you share n my plight
i think i will take a few hours of sleep instead of playing, maybe i can login later again (hopes so)
I cant log aswell, i keep getting "failed to connect to server since yesterday"
haha me too >Icon_sad
Can't get on either... T~T
Guess its time to troll!~Icon_wink
seems that the control panel has problems and i think the login server is down as well, means the people who are online can play as long as they dont logout, but no one else can login
Cant log in
Same... :/
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's