heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Translation Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am the guild leader of Translation Error on the character name [Auxiliary Archer], and we're currently open to new members.

We're a generally social guild and for the time being, we're not looking to be in WoE anytime soon; we just like doing various things on heRO and socializing. We only ask however, that if you're going to join the guild, that you are a polite person, that you do speak English, and that you're willing to help out with anyone in the guild that might need it. Unfortunately, we have limited spaces but we are working on expanding the guild's maximum space so if you'd like to join, just leave me a message or a post here and I'll see to it that I add you.

Note: No merchants in the guild for the reason that we need room for primary characters and we'll only allow you about 2-3 of your characters in depending on the space we have remaining.
I'm a member of this guild. It's pretty good.
Oh hey Aux, good luck with the guild.
Ew, but this guild has that drunkard Roy Edburg in it. nothx. Ok Ok
Haha, we also have Sinadrin- so 2x the alcohol power!
Good news, we leveled up so now we currently have [10] open spots available to anyone interested in joining!
09Kisame09 Wrote:Haha, we also have Sinadrin- so 2x the alcohol power!
Haha that made me laugh. Get Tony up in there somehow. It will quadruple.
But I'll also take up the remaining 10 slots.
Would you be able to fill up Behemoth and Eden at the same time? =O
:O we have a recruitment thread~ now where's the guild forum :<
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's