heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Dokebi Card vs Steel ChonChon Card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Neither are really "Great" in terms of armor placement cards, but they are relevant to my interests.

Dokebi Enchants Armor with Wind Property while Steel Chon Chon Resists Wind Property attacks by 10%. When you are making Armor to fight Wind Property attacking Monsters which would be better to use?
dokebi, 75% resists instead of chonchon's 10%
Ah ok. Thanks.

Does Elemental Property Armor always have the 75% Resist? Like outside of the Dokebi Armor?
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=misc_table_attr

each element enchanting card makes you level 1 of that element
Ok. So a Dokebi in say the Wind Element Armor that you get from the Monster Races puts you at 100% Resist since it makes you level 2?
nope, they do not add at all

it's an EPIC waste of the wind element armor, don't do D:
I won't XD

Just weighing possibilities of getting over 100% Elemental Resist XD

I can't even afford the Typhoon Armor. XD

Anyway thanks for your help.
However Wind armor's resistance to wind attacks I don't believe would stack with other wind resistant gears the same way.

Hmm how to explain this...

Typically with armors and cards and resistances, I've been told that it's best to gear to get as much resistance to one single thing as possible. That goes towards races. I believe Element works much the same way. Cards for Attacking however you tend to want to attack as many attributes as you can, Cards for size, race and element in one weapon.

So, Dustiness garment (30% resist to wind)+ Giant hornet carded hat (10% resist to wind), Steel Chonchon armor (preferably zodiacs for extra resist and doubling the card effect??so 10% + 10%+10% resist to wind prop), Luciola Vespa Carded Shield (20% resist to wind), and not sure if they're possible to get on hero, but??2 Ring of Wind (5% +5% resist to wind).

That'd probably be the closest you can get to 100% resist to wind, if not, Bard/dancer's duet Invunerable sigfried (+60% to 80% resist to elements depending on skill level) would be overkill for anything using wind attacks (not sure if In-Sig can still be used to heal yourself when hit with particular elements you're geared against, but it used to be used on Levia Lusca when he waterballed, and it kept a Zerked LK's HP full to max, even before new world monsters were intro'd let alone before their cards came out). I've known wizards who Thor'd??geared for fire resists in this manner and never got hit, even though kasa's tried as they could to spam fireball on him.
So Wind Property Resist and Wind Resist granted from Items are different?
Well, I would think so as well too. Take the bathory card.it gives the dark property, thus negating damage of that ele, where as a card that gives resistance only gives percentages, not the full coverage
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's