heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Yo.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. I'm new to heRO and to low-rate servers, but not to RO in general (though I haven't played in a couple years now). Had a bit of a nostalgia trip and decided to start playing again, sniffed around until I found this server, decided it looks like fun, so here I am.

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi. So...hi.
Welcome! hi! =D
Making a wizard? Nice name.

Welcome to HeRo, yada yada. If ya have any questions feel free to ask me, or check out our wiki- as most customs/random info pertaining to the server are listed there.

Have fun, and take care. Ok
Welcome to the server, if you have any questions feel free to ask me or ask on main. Also if you're looking for a guild to join and keep you company, hit me up for that too xD
Bellatrix: Hi! How friendly, lol.

takhara: No, no wizard. At least not right now. Gonna play an archer for awhile first (something I've never done in RO). Why do you think that? Is it because of the spell, lol? And yeah, I've already done some sniffing around on the wiki. It's part of why I decided to try this one, lol. Anywho, thanks for the welcome!

Guillermo: I might take you up on that, lol. Like I said, first time I've played a server with rates this low...every server I've played before had rates at least in the thousands, so not leveling on every kill is a very new experience for me, lol. A guild might make things a little easier for me. We'll see how rough it gets, lol.
Don't listen to Guil, he'll steal your soul. I should know D:
hello there. Welcome to the server. Remember to have fun and burn the trolls. :D
Ngjoko Wrote:burn the trolls Kafras. :D

Fixed.

Welcome, new revolutionary!
Shikari: I'll keep that in mind. Soul-stealers seem to be everywhere nowadays. Used to be you had to perform a ritual involving human sacrifice to find them. Ah, those were the days...

Ngjoko: Of course. I'm a notorious troll-burner. I hunt the GameFAQs message boards for troll blood, so you KNOW I'm hardcore.

GM-Circe: Hah, revolutionary. That's me, alright. Changing the world, one MMO at a time.

Thanks for all the welcomes, guys! Such a friendly community...
Hello and welcome to heRO ~ we hope you enjoy your stay Icon_biggrin
all customs info can be found here, Good luck!
Reference URL's