heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Tea Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 2jbr0g9.gif]
Tea Time is a Retro WoE guild focusing on having fun in the world of nontrans beat'em-up.

We accept all that are noob; any class, level, build, and amount of gears. Tea Time is tea time. Kick back, relax, and eat some Flying Pancakes to compliment your oolong. Maybe even listen to the Ride of the Valkyries while you woe~
No1

PM Noob Behind A Bow/Lind or Aedra/Listener (or just scream on main, we don't care) to get an invite!
YES! My oh so efficient secretary got the thread going!

Hello everyone, I'm the leader of TT, my goal for this guild is to bring up as many players as we can to the WoE world via Retro WoE, by showing them the ropes, helping them with their builds and equipment and pretty much giving them that extra help they need to start an early WoE life. So when they finally trans, they can go out and have just a tiny bit of experience when going out to regular WoE. (Not saying that retro and trans are even remotely alike! [Would also loved if they chose KoJ as their guild, not going to lie <3])

We also love to do newb parties and if we have the chance or boredom strikes we will drag you down to any crappy place to kill some mobs with decent exp, mostly a nub is our fav <3

You can contact me via main by asking for Mara/Lind/Noob Behind A Bow/Urtool (i reply faster to Mara <3).

So don't be afraid to talk to us, we don't bite (unless you ask ^.~ <3)
Love to. You'll definitely be hearing from me soon.
(need. farm. gears.)
What times are you on generally?Ok
i'm generally online from 1pm~8pm servertime at random times :3
Im on irregularly, sometimes from 8am to 3pm and from 6pm to 11pm. You could find me around those hours, if i don't reply on main, just @who the names in my signature and pm me if i'm on :D
B~U~M~P~I~T~Y BUMP!
ya, this needs a bump. My bard is in Tea Time and he needs an audience :3
I love tea.. I wish I knew about this guild before my knight hit such a high level.
this does not matter. We has tea for all ages :]
It doesn't matter what level your character is currently on, if its a second job, it can join our guild till you decide to trans :D
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's