heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Add enriched elunium to ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Would be nice if enriched elunium was obtainable via some other method other than muspel and donation.... So my suggestion is add it to the TOH exchange NPC for the TOH voucher... I dunno maybe 2 per voucher? >_>

Muspel is extremely difficult to catch for people with school / work schedules and donation is well.. donation... and TOH is once a month so I don't think it would be to bad?

Thinking
I'd want to make them tradeable as well, and otherwise I agree with this suggestion.
What do they do again?
they're better elu at a refine npc.
Incarn Wrote:they're better elu at a refine npc.
Not at any Refine NPC. There's a Particular Refine NPC inside Payon that works with it, Normal Refine NPC's won't/shouldn't touch the stuff.
So they just increase the success chance for Refining?
Yep, Elunium on it's own is mostly for refining armors and shields. Enriched elunium is much more efficient.

Think of it like the Job lvl 70 Whitesmith that refines your weapons, but now he's refining your armors. Maybe not quite that good, but it is better than your standard refiners.
It gives you the chance to refine it twice per say. When you use enriched elu or ori, it tries to refine it twice instead of once. So if try 1 fails, it tries to refine again but it wont show it like that.
+1 to Dewy
Pretty good idea!! Icon_biggrin +1 from me
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's