heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: It was only a matter of time D:<
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So yea Im leaving heRO

It was super fun for the two summers I played, but it hath lost its luster Icon_sad

to everyone ive met, partied with (oh the hundreds parties...so fun :D), werewolfed with (epic gamez of treachery :O), and just talked with,

it's been great Icon_smile

Stay classy, keep having fun. and always remember that I'll

...BE IN UR FORUMZ, LURKIN YO THREADS.

oh and stalkin ur mom, with mah camera ready, and my camoflague on. Icon_twisted

EDIT: KoJ > DoE < Behe

l8r foo's!
Was nice knowing you. Oka just lost another transfer slave, but I'm sorta burning out for the same reasons. Good luck to you on your future endeavors.
You'll be back Icon_razz
Later bro! Have fun out there in the BIG BAD RL. xD Good luck! Break a leg!!(not literally)
Also You'd better not stalk my mom she keeps a gun.Evil
Seriously though good luck out there!
Peace mate! \/..
The Legendary Joe Wrote:Was nice knowing you. Oka just lost another transfer slave, but I'm sorta burning out for the same reasons.??Good luck to you on your future endeavors.

WAS THAT ALL I WAS TO YOU PEOPLE D:<?

hahaha jk, thanks joe Icon_biggrin

and thank you raph :D
who knows, maybe I will be back down the road all rejuvinated and whatnot. slim chance tho Icon_wink

Or maybe some of you will join me on another game on the interwebs...Icon_suprised
Someone's butthurt.
well i guess since im retired from the game i can respond to this kind of immaturity.

If your referring to my KoJ > DoE < Behe comment,

I wasn't talking about accomplishment or power, I was taking about maturity, friendliness, and likability as a generality (dont get me wrong, there are some cool people in your guild, but most of em come off as pretty darn arrogant.)

sure you guys are good, and you kick our ass weekly in Woe, but still, come on its a game Icon_wink

oh and also, if trying to antagonize people to argue and insult you back is how you get your kicks and make yourself feel good, you've kinda failed epically =/. There might be one or two people in KoJ that I know of who's actually gotten riled up about anything that may have been said.

thats just my two cents, thought it was due. If you wanna talk more Id be thrilled Icon_smile
Someone's a douche. Whistle

Later kazu
Lol later takhara,

and I sure hope you dont mean me D:
Take care Jin, sorry we didn't really get to know each other betters in game but do your best out there in the real world and chase for those goals you may have in life!
appursheate it Aaron! Icon_biggrin
(^ should be added to the dictionary)
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's