heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Come at my cool story, bro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, just in case you had Main off still right after retwoe and missed it...

I, Mimiji Inubashiri, appologize for the "COME AT ME BRO", "Cool story. Bro", and "NO YOU!!!!" spam I did in the emp room at one point. I also promise to never roll my fingers on my alt-m chat macros like that again. It was entertaining at the time, but in retrospect, pretty damn stupid. So yeah. You might get one or two, but never that big of a wall of text again.

Anyways, good retwoe guys, let's keep it being that fun every Sunday =D
Cool story bro, tell it again.
ahahahahaha I died so many times Icon_razz
but only to Asura.. and once to MS. Poor assassins were not expecting a noob agi knight lol.

*Needs to keep killing pink frogsSweat*
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.
You forgot the end " mark, pnut. Other than that, I agree.
You know how you shouldn't have wrote that in main... you should have avoided the forum too, just saying...
OT: no jelly, you're not getting my awesome vend spots <3
Reference URL's