heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: sit spamming, ping related?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well ive always been envious of bodom sit spamming which i can't do even when exerting the same effort on the same method. is it really ping related? if so, is there any way for me to make it lower? :/

i live in the philippines, like the other corner from canada, does that really matter?
Uh, you're ping's generally not something you can fix... You could try turning off your firewall and port-forwarding and stuff, but I doubt the firewall's slowing it noticeably (the PFing will probably help by a respectable (as in you might feel it even if you don't see it) amount)

Best way to sit spam is to put /sit on 3+ chat macros and roll your fingers over them. I usually do 4 myself, in the order /sit /bangbang /doridori /sit
well, there is the written command to sit that is "/sit" and the insert key, which both do the same thing. Just like /bingbing , /bangbang and /doridori to spin and shake your head fast, I assume sit spamming is just hotkeying /sit on multiple alt+M Macros.

And also, silly bots, no DVD's to be sold here.
i tried doing that joe. also players from my country tried doing it (voii etc), our sit spamming abilities just wont match with canadians LOL

rotation command works fine though
canadians are just boss at sitting imo
Reference URL's