heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Storage solutions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is a response to the intent of dual clienting thread.

\\\\WHAZAAP DRE!!!
\\\\IZ DER A DOCTOR IN DA HOUSE!!? xD

However it seemed worthy of a separate discussion.>>>

Dual client leeching is desperate and a little sad. Which is why we don't have it. Supportive\forger\brewer classes are SUPPOSED to take more time. And we have a re-setter for god's sake. Plus it saves me from looking like a retard when I say hello to everyone and they're all just one person. Also; its a little creepy and I don't want it.

Dual clienting in WoE is unfair no matter how little it is used. And will only succeed in making life more annoying for everyone. Most especially those using it.

The only possible positive is the trading between accounts.

SUGGESTION: Make a storage npc, who like the now updated bankerLove can store items for other chars from other accounts to pick up! This will be quite easy to implement (I think) and would be extremely helpful when you wanna set up shop at 4am and all yr friends are asleep.

Thanks for the tip Irxallis Icon_biggrin
The only issue I can see from this, as my last server had an equivalent of what you are talking about called a Mailbox- is that people lose shit in there like it's going out of style.

Also, I believe there was something fishy about how it transferred the items, making it simple to leave no server saved path in case someone stole items from a friend/guild storage/etc.
Still worthy to look into, it will not reduce the gears per accounts but < < hopefully will make transfers for vending faster/less risky.
takhara Wrote:The only issue I can see from this, as my last server had an equivalent of what you are talking about called a Mailbox- is that people lose shit in there like it's going out of style.

Also, I believe there was something fishy about how it transferred the items, making it simple to leave no server saved path in case someone stole items from a friend/guild storage/etc.

But if its on HeRO it will be flawless. And perfect. This ain't any ol' server you knowEvil
not to mention password protected.
Oh, I know. In almost every respect HeRo has trumped the other servers I've played.

Just laying out the issues that could be had, of course.
ooorrrrrr use the bulletin board in the middle of pront creatively... 1z to transfer a coat[1]? why not?

not sure if they can "transfer" carded items, but i don't see a reason why not.

-w-
You can use the Mission BBS as a substitute transfer service, but only for normal non-carded gears. If you request an item like.. Cotton Shirt[1] let's say, and on your other account you fill the mission with a garm-cared Arctic Cotton Shirt[1], the mission board will take it but will spit out a cardless shirt to the account that posted said mission.

I tested it. ROFL.

I would like to see an item transfer service that works. Ok
I am a doctor by the way. This thread is approved.
if that's the case, refines are probably lost with the billboard too.
damn... nvm then... back to item dropping-change account or secret vending i guess Laugh

-w-
@mahawirasd secret vending, its hard LOL. Didn't loose items yet.
But it sucks(secret vending).
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's