heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pew Pew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Halo ~

I've been playing for a few days now but never introduced myself. My friend wanted me to join him for some Ragnarok shenanigans and here I am now. Anyways, I am Niyobi! (Well I usually go by another name, which happens to be the name of my main char, but I shall keep it a secret for now. Niyobi's my new alias). If you want to call me by my real name it's Angela.

Uh let's see I started playing RO when I was 14 (I'm 19 now) but I quit playing in about mid 2009 after my home server closed. I live in the US, I'm currently too lazy to do anything looking for a job and going to school. Lately I've been spending a lot of time on my art and hope to open up an online shop near the end of the year. If you want to check out my dA just click here.

Fun Facts:
- I love cute things
- I collect plushies and make them my love children
- I listen to a lot of Korean music (not just kpop I listen to Korean indie music too)
- I fail at pvp and woe but I'm willing to participate in woe. I main on my acolyte and when I trans and become a high priest I'll be looking for a guild to join or make own with my friend.
- I'm currently watching Tiger & Bunny with my boyfriend and going blind from all of the obvi- Well, if you watch it you already know... (Fire Emblem and Tiger are my favorite heros in case you're wondering and no I'm not shipping any pairings yet)
- Last week I conquered the beast known as "braces" after a 2 year battle. I now have pretty and straight teeth.

If anyone wants to stalk me for whatever reason here's some of my characters:
Niyobi - Archer
Kurumi Ito - Merchant
Ganache - Thief

I'm enjoying the server so far other than the low rates (I'm more of a mid-high rate person) but my goal of transing (and of course my friend) is keeping me motivated.
Icon_razz
welcome to heRO. who's your friend? :o

he certainly has better persuading abilities than me since i just can't force my friends to play here :/ (damn HR faggots)
Welcome to heRO, if you have any questions feel free ask or shout on main =D Hope you enjoy your stay here =) Poke me in game and I'll help you when I can. o/
I beat mahawisard.

Anyhow, welcome to the server. Hope you enjoy your time here immensely \o

Might not wanna poke guil- he's ticklish. His peco might just try to bite your finger off, for they are of the same entity.
Thanks everyone!

@iSpam: I'm playing with Elision. We're really close friends so he can convince me to do pretty much anything except leave him alone and we actually met on the first server I played. We haven't been able to play together much because he's always working. We would be 2nd job by now if he wasn't. Icon_cry

@Guillermo: Will do! Everyone on main has been really nice and helpful. Icon_smile

@takhara: Oh noes! I'll be careful. Pecos usually like me but I definitely don't want to lose any fingers!
urgh... easy to beat me with my internet in its current state... Cry

anyway, welcome to the server!
customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

-w-
Thank you! .-. My internet is pretty terrible too. I have Sprint now and it's just... UGH. Makes me want to smash my head against the wall sometimes. Icon_sad
I think everyone's internet is pretty terrible, unless you live in an inner city and have family that knows family that runs an ISP/mob.
Reference URL's