heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Late hello, early goodbye. Hello, goodbye!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm Roland. I'm new here and I'm new to RO. Hell, I'm a noob in RO and I don't know or understand how to play it and I'm already thinking of giving up. Anyway, I'm looking forward to enjoy my time here with you guys. Since the thread says "Introduce Yourself", might as well do a funny one.

#1: Let's just say my face is not POOP and I don't sell poop. But I'm a baller. Anyway, I'd like to say that I'm a snob, I'm very silent and I do not drink and smoke like an ex-con. Maybe I'm not the type of person that ORDINARY girls will fall for and I accept that. Maybe because I'm not like a person who sparkles when hit by sunlight with a human-werewolf six packs. NO, I am not 400 pounds and massively overweight. However, everybody has a little bit of extra pounds and love handles and my online girlfriend said that when we meet she will find it adorable Kissy

#2: I HAVE had sexual relations before. Maybe she wasn't a 10. And yeah maybe I placed something in her drink. And so what if her name was Ricky, some chicks are totally named Ricky. And even if it was a dude, as long as you imagine it is not, you are not gay Laugh

#3: I DO shower regularly. In fact, I took a shower twice in the last week. And in fact, I sometimes am regarded by my stuffed animal collection as the cleanest one and one of them is a DUCK! So imagine that. A creature who spends the majority of his time in water finds me clean and refreshing AND wants to make out with me Icon_wink

#4: YES, I can beat you at online chess and that only goes to show that my brain is at least 3-5X bigger than yours and for those who are not good at math, that is 20-30X larger than the average female brain Icon_suprised

#5: Okay, so I do wear glasses that is about the only thing you guys might have on me, but ask yourself this. Would you make fun of Cyclops from X-men? Because he wears glasses. And he could shoot a laser beam at your head and melt your face. You wouldn't, would you? Again, ask yourself this. How do you know I can't do the same thing?

#6: Lastly, who am I? It doesn't matter. I am anonymous, but you know me well. I go to class with you, or I'm your neighbor, or maybe the guy sitting one table over at the restaurant. I'm incredibly annoying. You might already know me. I'm the guy you see everywhere. I'm the guy your sister brought to a party that one year and introduced me to everyone. I'm the guy who blows your #$&%ing mind with my hardcore (sports) knowledge and what-the-eff-in-your-face opinions. That's who I am. You'd better believe it Evil
rolandgianni Wrote:my brain is at least 3-5X bigger than yours and for those who are not good at math, that is 20-30X larger than the average female brain Icon_suprised

I like you already.
You sound like a living breathing riddle lol and a little like my boyfriend (except he's playing with Pokemon cards this weekend and quit playing RO years ago).

Anyways, welcome to the server! I joined last week with my friend and I love it here so far. It's a little difficult to level and understand how the game works when you're completely new to it but once you get the hang of it it's quite fun. The guide section has good info about leveling and ratemyserver.net has a lot of good info about items, maps, monsters, and quests (like changing jobs haha).

People on @main are really helpful tpo so just ask if you need any help.

Uh I don't know what else to say but see you around. Icon_smile
tl;dr (In it's entirety anyhow)

Welcome to the server, you look to be a card. I look forward to greeting you in game at some point.
rolandgianni Wrote:I'm incredibly annoying.
this is the only right thing you said XD
pnutbuttajelly Wrote:I like you already.

Maybe I like you too Icon_wink

Niyobi Wrote:You sound like a living breathing riddle lol and a little like my boyfriend (except he's playing with Pokemon cards this weekend and quit playing RO years ago).

Anyways, welcome to the server! I joined last week with my friend and I love it here so far. It's a little difficult to level and understand how the game works when you're completely new to it but once you get the hang of it it's quite fun. The guide section has good info about leveling and ratemyserver.net has a lot of good info about items, maps, monsters, and quests (like changing jobs haha).

People on @main are really helpful tpo so just ask if you need any help.

Uh I don't know what else to say but see you around. Icon_smile

Just a little? </3 Laugh
If I was like him, even just a little, then he must be a great guy. A great catch, so to speak LoveIcon_biggrin
I've been playing it the whole day and I just don't know what to do except bang my head on the table.

takhara Wrote:tl;dr (In it's entirety anyhow)

Welcome to the server, you look to be a card. I look forward to greeting you in game at some point.

Same here. Everytime I play, I don't see other people. Maybe because I still don't have a class or job Cry

Kharas Wrote:
rolandgianni Wrote:I'm incredibly annoying.
this is the only right thing you said XD

You're probably right. Though everyone tells me that and they were wrong Icon_biggrin
Hi, new person =D
Welcome. Join the dark side!
welcome!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. I'm sure you'll have no problem settling in regardless of brain size Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's