heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: GR> Ship of Fools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
iSpam Wrote:
The Legendary Joe Wrote:People can woe if they like, but keep in mind the guild leader would not be woe-ing seriously (if he/she woe'd at all), and would be more for trolling than actual combat (Mr Kim is a Rich Man in the emp room anyone?)

im interested *-* can we vend inside castles? LOL
Lmao, I dunno, I've never tried! From a strategic standpoint, It'd probably be faster than running to the guild kafra or dying and trying to come back to set up a vend with cheap heals so people who need it more can have some. A lot faster than trading for them at any rate.

But I'm sure it'd piss them off vending a jellopy for 5 m in the pre-emp.
Naw you cant Icon_sad You'd probably just be killed instantly if you could anyways.
Jens, you know i probably won't since i won't troll in WoE Icon_razz
As it's been said in the first post, it's entirely up to you whether you WoE or not.

Nobody knows whether anyone will WoE at all and even if they do, I believe you can just skip that and go woeing with your guild while having fun otherwise with us in between (if you're not busy elsewhere)
Id be willing to join on a char if you want :D If not w/e
OT: holy shit you're I'm a Champ bodom o.o
Mweh, wouldn't mind throwing an alt in but i'm probally gonna get alot more inactive since school starts next week and i have no idea how busy i'll be with it(i assume the worst tbh)
Could be intressted in joining, tho I'd like to know what timezones most of the players are in, since I live in europe and being the only one online in a guild during certain hours of the day sucks XD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's