heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Bg...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Make the BG map smaller, where is the skill in 3 linkers and a champ running around in a circle for ten minutes because they can kill one person then never get killed?

Half the Bg's I've made in the past few days have been a waste of time, kinda reminds me of woe Icon_wink

OR, INSTEAD OF NEW MAP DISABLE RUNNING AND HJ??:D ( I think official kvm does this, not too sure though)
Or enable backsliding. I'll get that soullinker.
Say what? Running and High Jump are usable but backsliding is not?

That is rather disappointing.
I've always wondered why snap is enabled in woe but back slide isnt. But more to the point, I have to agree. It kind of pisses me off when 2 minutes of BG is killing the other team and the rest of the time is spent chasing down a soul linker who refuses to die.
LOOK AT ALL THIS SUPPORT, GMS PLS USE MY SUGGESTION PLS
Backslide has the great ability of not having a delay to the main killing ability of the sinx as in Sonic blow. Snap you have to wait 2 seconds or w/e the hell it is.
Not if you spam it, then the 2s delay is gone lulz.
It's not exactly gone... it's that snap doesn't reset it's own timer (or, at least, it didn't used to) so if you snap, wait 1.5 seconds and snap again it will be like there is almost no delay.
Hm, I thought you could do it either way, snap-wait-snap-sura or if you kept spamming you could cast it any time regardless of the timer o.o...
I could be wrong, I suppose - been a long time since I've tried it.
Reference URL's