heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: some artworks, hope you like it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
*incinerates Pyro by lighting his house on fire after nailing his hands and feet to his bed ; ... ; rips off Musa's eyes and forces him to choke on them, then slits his throat*

I didn't realize it was perverted to look at the opposite sex's bottom. Last time I checked, the booty was a way of attraction.

good point by the (now deceased) Pyro, there isn't many video games without over devolped breasts. Only the little kids games like disney movie based.
Silly Lance, Trix are for kids :D

And who said I even had eyes *ties dark blinker back on while stabbing Lance in his lower body parts*

And you are a pervert, in every sense of the word, good day <3
ha since im dead now il go meet up with tupac and bruce lee and were gonna haunt yooouuu!!! Icon_biggrin
Sweet, tupac and bruce lee haunting me. Icon_smile *dreams away~~*

Icon_cool
lol yea... Icon_biggrin
Heh. Icon_razz

and just because of you two ... I've been paying extra attention to the hot chicks around my school. ;o
*cough cough* elementary school

lolx Icon_mrgreen sorry
what? Icon_confused
I remember elementary school! sort of ... nope sorry, been WAY too long to remember anything about elementary school .. I know I took naps =D
I teach elementary school now lol and Lance you don't come anywhere near the 10 year olds in my class or I will ... well no need to go into detail the point is you won't be alive anymore. I'm not kidding really I will ... lol no seriously back away... Who's up for a game of Beyblades!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's