heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Seriously Need Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay here's the problem. My F12 shortcut window isn't showing. I've tried pressing F11 once and then F12 again. I've tried typing /bm to enable battle-mode. I've re-downloaded the client and installed the client to a separate folder, still nothing. I don't know what to do from here so I need help.
It's probably just out of frame. I did this once. I think I fixed it by changing the resolution, moving the skill bar to the center of the screen, then resetting my resolution--closing the client between each step.

This was forever ago, so I could be wrong, btw. I just think that's what I did. o.0
Alright so I tried changing it to every possible resolution option(closing client each time) and still nothing. I'm not able to see my F12 Shortcut window.
if you're running in windows, run the setup as administrator
iSpame! I love you, Thanks a lot. I can finally enjoy playing HeRO after a day of problems lol. Oh and, thanks for everyone else that tried to help. I really appreciated it.
Everyone else, meaning me. =p

Yeah, keep hero.exe set to run as administrator. Without it, you will never save screenshots or chatlogs. It's one of the many reasons Vista sucks. Ok
Or just install heRO somewhere other than Program Files.
^yea infact just cut the whole RO folder and paste it somewhere else.
Reference URL's