heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: PVP warper and healer for izlude BG area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just a suggestion to promote more pvp action from that BG-going niche.
Only reason i'm suggesting this is so that the server can sink even more zeny from providing people a chance to pay to entertain themselves Ok

-w-
+1 for healer, -1 for PvP warper
durr why not?

and what would be the point of having a healer there without a proper place to die?

-w-
We currently planning on putting a Warper... warper there/warp to outside BGs in the warper, so you all don't have to tire your legs walking to BG. :D

We'll consider a healer and the such, too.
very good. All the more to sink them zennies No1

-w-
A banker would also be convenient because I know people scramble to the banker last minute of registration because they just noticed they dont have any money.
Ad while we're at it, can we add DG1 map fast warp-in please also? If Half Izlude is long walk, i bet half morroc is too :D
Don't have to walk half of Morroc, go to Ant Hell instead and walk out =) See, I just saved you time. You're welcome ;o
Guillermo Wrote:Don't have to walk half of Morroc, go to Ant Hell instead and walk out =) See, I just saved you time. You're welcome ;o

genius :o
Oh, so i have to walk half of that gorge map with risk to bump into 1 of 4 incarnations now? >.>
Genius indeed.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's