heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: =D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm not really good at saying goodbye but it felt weird not saying so..

Dunno what to say, just one day.. BOOM, I didn't care about RO anymore. I guess its more the fact that I gotta focus more on school and work. OKAY, I admit it, maybe part of it is WoE, heh. Even though it turned out to be like it is now, I still enjoyed it. NONTRANS TOO! It's been more than 3 years since i came to Hero and i gotta say, it's been fun. I originally came here to play with a friend, but he left soon after for SSBB... jackass >=O.

Anyway, thanks to all the people that I've met here. You've made this server fun for me. I ain't gonna name everyone cuz there's just too much damn people =(. And I'm lazy, sorry.

To the GMs, thank you for your hard work in managing the server. Compared to the one I was on before, damn HeRo was the best thing i found Icon_biggrin

Peace out, HeRO Icon_wink

P.S. Who's GM-Aki, damn it?!?! I WANNA KNOW >=O
and always remember, NO FREE WOE POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bye.
=[ never really talked to you lol but I will defs miss playing with your asuras. Hands down one of the best champs I've ever seen.
Bye Kiri =(

Best of luck with school and work.

I'd say more but.....don't really know how to say much more really.

I'm just glad I got to meet you early on when we were in Behe and to have had you with us in DoE, I had a great time playing with you.
laters man... hope ull be back sumday and hope ill still be here... its been fun bging/woe with u.... just to put it out 1:0 in toh/pvp so i win... best of luck with school and irl... we gonna miss u!!!
=( sadness. be well, good luck!
Take care Kiri dude. Go kick college's ass ;D
Cya man. No more Asuras for my Pally /gg
See ya man.
NOOOO! Who am I gonna dispel now? D: Good luck in school and have a blast with it!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's