heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Little Lamb Hood and Battle Manual for full accounts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read that GMs might consider making an NPC for accounts that are decked out with characters (like mine Q~Q).

So I thought of the granny at the Orphanage, maybe give her a new option where she gives you the rule quiz (i think its more simple to just copy paste the script after the new option, not sure about it) and you receive your items, and if you want the other 2 battle manuals, you go with another character and do the quiz again with granny. :3

I think it's a reasonable way of putting it, plus give the old lady more things to do than make orphans and pocket in donations for no apparent reason.
I like this plan.... though I keep a chara slot open on my accounts for event novices =P
Sadly i stopped doing novice events ages ago... >__________>
Y U NO DO NOVI EVENTS?
They're fun and free stuff and sometimes an epic PROTECT THE PLANT occurs. God I love Protect the Plant... but only when there's more than 2 teams so you can't just Enemy's Gate is Down it =P
Isn't the little lamb hood for new players or something?
But I do agree, I would like one but I filled up my account already.
Come on they are cute xD and who doesn't love battle manuals? I share the problem, my main account is full Icon_sad
I would be fine with this. I remember when I got my first battle manual...On the wrong char.
Reference URL's