heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New names for the heRO castles!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I've told you about this before:
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1908

Now is the time to vote for your favorite names! We are no longer accepting suggestions, so don't post/pm any more please, it's too late now.

The poll is open for 14 days. I'm anxious to see what people will vote for! ^_^

Note: I purposefully left out the names of the person who suggested each entry, that is because we want people to vote on the ideas, not for a person in particular. So, I would appreciate if the author of the suggestions would not name themselves either, thank you!
you mean you left *out* the names, not left them. clarification.
Oops, you're right, *edited* ^_^
as a side note... i was looking forward some really inventive name ...
so... my vote goes to

-None of the above-
Wha were u expecting..White castle? xP
none of them fit me , could we make our customized guess? cause i like bit of 2( and some of the old names ) but i can't pick 2 can i?
If it was then
Prontera - Glory
Geffen - Loki's Stronghold
Payon - Tian Tan
Aldebaran - Yolbrigger =P no no just kidding , Mystic Realm
silvanel Wrote:as a side note... i was looking forward some really inventive name ...
so... my vote goes to

-None of the above-

Well, you should have suggested some then, don't disrespect those who did send in ideas at least! Icon_razz

I made only 1 poll instead of 1 per castle, because I think we'll try to retain some unity so all 4 castle names will have the same concept sorta.
Sorry if I may sound disrespectful ,it's just sad that most of those idea come from either another game,book,movie with maybe a slight difference which is'nt really inventive.

I did send my ideas, I don't remember what it was but I know im not inventive at all. Does that mean that everybody is like me 0.o .
Well it didnt sound overly nice toward the people who sent the ideas, that's all Icon_wink

Nothing against the forum rule so far however, I'm just being me.. who likes harmony and fluffy bunnies and constructive critisism.
Boy do I have the perfect gift for you then Pandora, hug my personal favorit:

[Image: thundermall_1907_17097587.gif]

Icon_biggrin

(Edit: it's the Killer Rabbit in Monty Python the Holy Grail)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's