heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Wanderer back in town ^_^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone I used to play this server a while back, ragnarok is so easy to run it's almost impossible to not want to *checkout* prontera just to chat. But yea i'm also looking for people to party with when I'm online I forgot almost everything about ragnarok the past couple of years so all I know is seals, lol.

So with that said, my ign is: Wanderer and I'm a level 97 professor see ya guys in-game sometime!
wb!

You'll find a great deal has changed since you seem to have last played.??For that there are the wiki to get you updated on specific server gears and quests as well as RMS to get you updated on officials.

I'm sure most people ingame would also be willing to help you with some specifics.

I'm always on one of the chars in my av if you need help, namely Soururinka.

GL and HF!
Hey thanks whispers it's been awhile glad to see you're doin okay. Thanks for the warm welcome!
wb!
well whispers said it all... imma be out of a job soon Cry
Laugh

-w-
If only each of your posts was welcoming someone new to the server maha. No1

Welcome back, oldie. :3
Yeah, I felt kinda awkward giving them the ol' GL&HF, but you weren't here and I could think of no other way of closing the post!
I thought of making a lil joke about how since you missed the post, I would be doing it in your stead, but I felt Chakra wouldn't get the reference.

Ergo, I just went for it. :D

I could make my own... wbglhfkthxbaiwtfscuba
but i would!!! doo eeett Ok

-w-
Welcome back dood.
wandy :3!
Reference URL's