heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Duel?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2 People have asked me about this so far, and I've seen 1 comment against it. So vote away and let me know what you prefer, democracy ftw! (for the win)

From what I know (and I have never tested it myself), you write @duel and most likely the name of the person and it sends them a tell saying X person wants to duel you, then you can reply with commands like @accept and @reject, if you accept you can dual that person where you are (even in town) but it does not apply to other players.

The command @leave is most likely to exit a duel, and @invite i dont know, maybe to invite a 3rd person.

When one of the player dies it ends the duel and you have to send another request if you want a rematch.

I'm pretty sure if you are not in town you lose exp, but remember you can decline a duel request with the @reject command.

So vote for your preference! Comments are most welcome. As I said I didn't test this, but I know it works with eAthena, I just have to make those commands available to players (it's a simple setting to change, not client/grf related, aka no download on your part)

Poll is open for 10 days!
spontaneous dueling sounds like fun! Just like the ol' south.
i voted for "Yes" before read your post LOL

KILL KILL KILL !!!!
am I priest right? Icon_cry
Just One Thing: If the person says they don't want to duel you, don't be an a$$H#@! , leave that person alone for the day.
Indeed, if it turns into harassment it would suck and I'll probably make a rule about it if I implement it.
Spamming of requests= Automatic 5 min silence?
Yay for dueling.

but why cant they just use pvp room? also, what if someone asks for duel in pvp room, does that mean eveyone else cant attack them? it sure is anoying if i duel someone and suddenly a third party just pops in and kills me or the oposition.

and i also think, duel is going to turn into harrasment if we dont set rules about it. seen it in many other games, i am fairly sure it would happen here too.

Ps. no one is enemies here, we simply kill each other when we see each other. when we are both dead, we have a laugh about it and picnic in the afterlife. Icon_lol

then fights again.
I played duel and its very fun to have a fight in town where no one can interfer in your duel Icon_madIcon_razz
Duel?!
Hmm it sounds fun Icon_biggrin
G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:I played duel and its very fun to have a fight in town where no one can interfer in your duel Icon_madIcon_razz

Bam! So no one can interfere! +1 point for Krim. :D
(-1 point for not spelling interfere right Icon_razz )

edit* reason for not using pvp room.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's