heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Game won't load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just opened up the launcher and it downloaded a new patch. I then clicked "Start", the screen went black (as it usually does) and then returned to my desktop as if nothing ever happened.

The game doesn't load, there's no kind of error report, there's no progress of any kind beyond the screen going black.

Help? Cry
did you run as admin?
Yes. Each time I run the Launcher, Windows asks me if I want to run it as Admin, so I can tell you unmistakably that is indeed the case.
Did you reinstall RO recently?
No, I haven't.
When was the last time it let you play, and have you done anything to your computer and/or client since (like install/uninstall something, move heRO or run a system security/health scan) it last let you play?
Believe it or not, I came back this morning to try and get on, and it just worked like it used to.??I'm still not sure what the issue was, but at least it has decided to fix itself. Thinking

Thanks for all the assistance, Whispers and Shikari.??I appreciate all of your support and I will be sure to let you know if this issue returns.??In the meantime, game on!! No1
Reference URL's