heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello,trying out RO again after years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
I used to play RO on some pservers around 5 years ago or so. Recently I sorta randomly stumbled upon some RO themed stuff and suddenly got this big urge to play again, as I enjoyed it.

I actually thought I'd try playing on officials, but due to some technical issues I'm unable (and support didn't really help >.> ). So I remembered on ratemyserver and looked through private servers there and the more I read about this one, the more it seemed interesting, so here I am Icon_smile

However 5years is long time. In that bit of time I was able to try on officials I found out, that while I remember very basics, I forgot most, so it's bit like trying out new game for me now Icon_wink

I think I will be making priestie, as I was always more of the healing type of person in any mmos, and see if it's doable/how it turns out.

Well that's it, I guess. Hello to you all and sorry for the lengthy random talk >.<
I will try logging after nice sleep, as it's 4:30am for me now (that would explain the rambling).
Hello! Welcome to heRO. Here's our wiki. You already know about RMS (RateMyServer) obviously. Bookmark these pages since they are quite essential. Ok

Tons of things have changed in the past five years. I'm sure you'll come to appreciate some of those changes. Ok
Hi hi hi!!!! Welcome to heRO!!!!!

Looking forward to meet you in-game..... =D
Welcome to the server~
welcome. hope u have fun here Icon_smile
Hi! Welcome Icon_wink
Thank you for the nice welcomes Icon_biggrin
Though it seems me trying out might take some time, as it fails connecting to server :/. Tried few things and will try some more, also wrote on support here, so hopefully will be able to find out what is wrong :<
Ah, connection fails? I'd try making sure the PW/User is typed correctly. Usually happens once, and I can login right after it comes up.

Oh, and welcome to heRO Laugh
you have to confirm your account creation in an email sent to you Icon_smile
Welcome (back) to HeRo~

Have fun and enjoy your stay. No1
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's