heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: a stupid idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
make an option of using cards as passes for bg

lol. i for one, admit this is a stupid idea but who knows, might attract more people to the pvp worldNo1
...?
Offer useless card to the NPC's and get in free to BG? sounds like it'd be a bit more of a hassle to sort out teams...
well, joining and getting defeated will earn you the minimum point so maybe as time passes, the new BGers will realize that they need to exert max effort to win and get better rewards rather than trading their card for 1bg point

yeah, i'm too optimistic about this >.>
I don't think there are that many useless cards(worth 50k or less).

I can't name any off the top of my head. Except for everybody's favorite chicken.

A single hatter sells for 400k and MOST of the less useful cards are hattersThinking

OMG FARM HWs FOR FREE BG PASSES!!! Q_Q
well instead of having other cards lying in your storage, why not use them for something else?

people worked hard for those hillwind cards too ya know xP
Why not a kafra card then? No muss no fuss, y'know?
kafra card? :/

getting a .03 item no matter how shitty it is would still be somewhat valued by anyone who got it by errrr... idk, something worth more than storage access fee
I don't think it's a stupid idea, I just don't see people caring that much to save 50k.??Maybe if we were a high-rate server with a 5% card drop rate, yeah, but even the more useless cards are rare and more than likely hatters.

If you wanna get rid of your truly useless cards in a manner befitting their rarity, why not ask to give cards a monetary value for selling to NPCs?

I mean more than 10z, btw.

Like maybe:
  • Lv 1-10 = 1,000z
  • Lv 11-20 = 10,000z
  • Lv 21-30 = 25,000z
  • Lv 31-40 = 50,000z
  • Lv 41-50 = 100,000z
  • Lv 51-60 = 250,000z
  • Lv 61-70 = 500,000z
  • Lv 71-80 = 1,000,000z
  • Lv 81-90 = 2,500,000z
  • Lv 91-99 = 5,000,000z

A different scale for boss monsters, of course.

I've always wondered why cards are only worth 10z in the first place.??Thinking
rare items are valued at 10z because well. i think it's gravity's way of showing the npc can't value the item since it's too good or something for them

giving monetary value(by npc) to cards would ruin the server's economy imo
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's