heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Halloween Pront
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We can haz now?
They generally don't do it until the Halloween quest is out. If I remember correctly.

<_< There's always of the option of finding a Halloween Prontera on eAthena and setting it up to look that way yourself. >_>

And now I can never post again.
Client side modifications are boring.
Rankin Wrote:Client side modifications are boring.

Is that why no one ever took me up on my customs idea???I had a store and everything.??=\

Oh well, I guess I'll enjoy my modded RO client while you guys get stuck with what everyone else wants you to see.??xp

btw, if/when the GM's decide to implement a Halloween Pront, it will be released as a client-side modification in the form of an update patch.??[Image: Meh.gif]
should make a new halloween pront with a giant flaming pentagram running across the middle area Zzzz
Shikari Wrote:should make a new halloween pront with a giant flaming pentagram running across the middle area Zzzz

I'm Whispers and I approve this message. No1
+821752 to the giant flaming pentagram... Would be badass =D
Sorry, no giang pentagram halloween prontera this year, but as some of you have seen we have other halloween themeed map as part of the Halloween Quest.

If anyone wants to make the pentagram thing for next year, let me know Icon_razz
GM-Pandora Wrote:Sorry, no giang pentagram halloween prontera this year, but as some of you have seen we have other halloween themeed map as part of the Halloween Quest.

If anyone wants to make the pentagram thing for next year, let me know Icon_razz
which, btw, luv, looks awesome and the quest was really fun! even though I died right before jakk was killed....
GM-Pandora Wrote:Sorry, no giang pentagram halloween prontera this year, but as some of you have seen we have other halloween themeed map as part of the Halloween Quest.

Me gusta! Too bad I missed the halloween celebration in heRO. >_<
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's