heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I am a firm member of the HSPCH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The HSPCH - or HeRO Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Homunculi- stands firmly in believing an alchemist should never have to use the skill resurrect homunculi and should always have at least one potion to pitch to their friend. We believe the term "You can just resurrect it" its a very foul term and should be abolished from all of HeRO. Many people believe the homunculus is just another pet that will fight for you and never argue but have you ever seen that this homunculus wants to talk to you and even sings when you feed it? We as alchemists should respect our pets better and love them better. So many alchemists and creators are out there torturing their homuncli without even saying they are sorry when it dies or when they forget to feed them. So take some time out of your training and just say thank you to your homunculus once in a while. It will appreciate it very much and it will make HeRO a better world for these creatures to live in.

So, will you join me in preventing homunculi cruelty and join the HSPCH?
HeRO is a carebear society even without such things already, so...
Now if you'll excuse me, time to go torture some homunculi...
.....DID YOU SERIOUSLY MAKE A PETA FOR RO? Now that made me laugh ^____^
well i Cry whenever my hom dies lol
Draco, the problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
pnutbuttajelly Wrote:When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter

i was o.o and LOLing at the same time
This thread has officially changed to focus on pnuts unfortunate childhood experiences.

come.
sit.
have a pnut.
now tell me.. how are you feeling?
Honestly I just did this for the laughs I wasn't actually serious. It just went through my head when someone told me to go kill geos and not worry if my homunc dies because I can always just resurrect him again.
I lold and then I said thank you to my Homun :3
Lmao this is wierd and stupid! Screw the pets and shit and lets take care of pnut he has issues!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's