heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Spreading the Freedom.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi heRO,

[Image: th_HoJ-2.jpg]

~
I don't get it.
I don't get it either.
Neither do I, but as soon as you came, you broke a forum rule.

Resize image, it streches the forums.
Welcome to heRO!

Here's our wiki if you wanna learn about customs and such.

You should get at least one of your chars to 70 by November 3rd so you can take advantage of the Halloween quest before it's over!??It's fun and easy! (If you enjoy Tim Burton and puzzles, that is).??Ok

Hope you enjoy your stay!
Whispers Wrote:Welcome to heRO!

Here's our wiki if you wanna learn about customs and such.

You should get at least one of your chars to 70 by November 3rd so you can take advantage of the Halloween quest before it's over!??It's fun and easy! (If you enjoy Tim Burton and puzzles, that is).??Ok

Hope you enjoy your stay!

I've already done the Halloween event on my High Priest. Icon_smile Also, thanks to the increased rates I've been able to get two characters Trans over the past 2 weeks. Not bad considering my friends and I joined the server about a week or two before the birthday event started at the crest of October.

I appreciate your warm welcome. I've had the wiki, CP, and website on my bookmarks for several weeks now. :3

Fyrus Carmin Wrote:Neither do I, but as soon as you came, you broke a forum rule.

Resize image, it streches the forums.

Your pretentiousness will not be ignored.
Ahh, you had your sig hidden in the OP, so I just figured you had joined yesterday.??lol

It's good that you've done the quests then.??Now you have no reason to complain about not having a backpack like I've done for the past four years that I've been here.??(I always tend to take my hiatuses or lose net in October, so I haven't had a chance to get backpacks until this year - lol).

Also, not sure if Fyrus was intentionally being arrogant; we've just all gotta do our part to keep the system lubricated, ya know???GM's have enough on their plates without having to correct every broken forum rule.

Although we'd appreciate it, I don't think anyone actually expects people to read the forum rules before they post.??You were just saying hello anyhow; what kind of rules could pertain thereto???Laugh

Now you know, though:??600-pixel width max on all images, including signatures.??No1

I think it'd be best to ignore said inferred pretentiousness.??Don't wanna start off with a flame war and then leave heRO with a bad taste in your mouth.??It truly is the best server I've been on.??Wouldn't wanna ruin it over a simple miscommunication.??Icon_biggrin
Eh, the last thing any server needs is over-burdening community members with a rule chip on their shoulder. The GMs here are laid back, and (within reason) don't seem that power hungry, unless of course you vend too close to an NPC. (Inside joke)

It makes no sense that the player base would be the opposite. Seems like a lot of people on the server get high strung over things that honestly shouldn't matter, or at least that's just the attitude they present themselves with. Considering most players of this game are either still teenagers, or young college kids... this is to be expected.

That being said, I will most likely be roleplaying the Hero of Justice during my interactions with people on this server, both in game and on the forums. The things I say should not be taken too literally.
the GMs would actually still ask you to not stretch the forums. circe is a stickler for it when she isn't ninja'd by others :>

anyway, welcome to heRO. that twilight name regularly amuses me when i see it on main, so i thank you for that
No1
Bump,

For the Hero of Justice has returned, but I'm now retired. I just want to have some fun and make new friends. :D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's