heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Ninja 2nd job?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whenever this is released and working with eAthena, will heRO perhaps get it, and before 3rd classes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjEVeJXPR...A262A88CE9
why would eAthena get the ninja 2nd job before renewal 3rd jobs? they're probably meant for renewal
They're both continuations of ninja? One looks samurai-ish, and it made me happy.
I imagine so. If they aren't already out, and weren't before Renewal was, then they will run off Renewal mechanics, just like 3rd jobs.
That's what I was guessing, but ninja is different compared to 3rd. in my opinion at least.
The samurai is the continuation, the other was the sura (next step from champ)
how do go from being a ninja to a samurai? ,-,
ent-icing Wrote:That's what I was guessing, but ninja is different compared to 3rd. in my opinion at least.

That doesn't stop them running off Renewal.
Extended may be different to the normal tiers, but the actual game mechanics it runs off will be Renewal.
The gears, stats, mobs, etc won't all change simply because you're a ninja class.
...Where is new Gunslinger and new Soul Linker/Star Gladiator?! D=
Gunslingers become a beefed up outlaw/cowboy with a bunch of stuff and ninjas become samurai (yes, i know it sounds ridiculous, I really have no idea how the their logic works), thats what i find from my search on RO's new jobs.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's