heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: oops?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hahaha bye ive been permabanned!
Bah - I hate that stupid GM disrespect rule. They're just regular people. Patriot Act, anyone?

Well, adios, Tony. It was fun fuckin' with ya in Pront. =[

I guess this makes me the laziest player again, huh? =\
Nobody is exempt from being regular people.??BUT??it's not really that smart to disrespect??people in positions of power and/or authority. Sure there are laws against police abusing their powers, but I'd sure as hell hate to disrespect a law enforcer who's armed with??a pistol and mace, and tazers and clubs (with backup potentially a radio call away), cuz you don't know what kinda shit they've been through that day alone, and there's no telling when one would snap and??go apeshit on your ass. Or like Disrespecting your Boss might leave you without a job.

Was nice knowing ya, despite the fact we never really talked much. Keep on keeping on.
I'll leave you with 2 words... Denny Crane.
t0nz0r Wrote:I'll leave you with 2 words... Denny Crane.

lmao - the only reason to watch that show.

Yeah, Joe, I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down, but I don't think it makes it any more righteous. Mad
Whispers Wrote:Bah - I hate that stupid GM disrespect rule.??They're just regular people.??Patriot Act, anyone?

Well, adios, Tony.??It was fun fuckin' with ya in Pront.??=[

I guess this makes me the laziest player again, huh???=\

GM's are regular people.... in real life. In this virtual world they are god. You dont go up to god and say f*** you or you might be smited. Comparing GM's rule of wanting players to Respect them to the Patriot act is retarded

Anyways Cya Tony I lold whenever you were talking on main xD
Before you go and pity him please be informed that he has received 4 temporary bans before the permanent one, in addition to several mutes and warnings, he had ample chance to conform to the server rules to keep playing here.

After another GM informed me of his latest rulebreak last night I went in game to talk to him, to suggest that he reads the server rules and makes sure he understands them and to inform him that his next offense could render his ban permanent, he decided to insult me and hense got the boot.

It's not just because he disrespected a GM, he had a long list of previous offenses.
Child of Bodom Wrote:[. . .] is retarded

Haven't we gotten past the "'retarded' means 'bereft of intelligence'" age yet, or am I just asking for to much???=\

Anyway, the obvious part of the Act I'm referencing is the ability to detain anyone who speaks out against the American government in the guise of them being suspected terrorists.??Sure, this isn't done all that often, but it's in there.??Well, actually, I think Obama repealed that piece of the Act, but w/e.
My comment was a half-joke anyway.??Mad

I'm not surprised to see Tony permabanned, tbh.??I figured it'd happen eventually.??I just don't think I could ban someone from my server because they talked shit to me.??It seems egocentric - like me or leave.??I'm not the most important person in the world, ergo no one is obligated to be polite to me.??It'd be nice, yeah, but not required.??0.o

Then again, I'm autistic.??That kinda fucks with my social reasoning skills.??Laugh
Whispers Wrote:I'm not surprised to see Tony permabanned, tbh.??I figured it'd happen eventually.??I just don't think I could ban someone from my server because they talked shit to me.??It seems egocentric - like me or leave.??I'm not the most important person in the world, ergo no one is obligated to be polite to me.??It'd be nice, yeah, but not required.??0.o

On the contrary, you'll find that even in real life, most establishments will remove someone from their premises for abusing their staff members. Especially if they've been causing trouble prior to that.
Whispers Wrote:I'm not surprised to see Tony permabanned, tbh. I figured it'd happen eventually. I just don't think I could ban someone from my server because they talked shit to me. It seems egocentric - like me or leave. I'm not the most important person in the world, ergo no one is obligated to be polite to me. It'd be nice, yeah, but not required. 0.o

Then again, I'm autistic. That kinda f***s with my social reasoning skills.

Its not about liking or disliking someone that can get you banned. You can still manage to give proper damn respects or get in trouble. Its like when you backtalk to your parents or your boss at work, they ain't gunna tolerate that crap cause they really don't have to, they deserve respect cause they either take care of you out of parently duties or they pay you to work for them. When you back talk your parents, they don't take that crap cause it makes you look like an ingrateful whelp, and your boss doesn't haveta take it and can find someone else who will not give them lip and just do their job.

So in this case the GM's tolerated his crap a ton, and finally got sick of it, banning him from the server for his actions.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's