heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Covenant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope I spelled it wrong because it sucked, i wouldn't watch this movie if it was handed to meh >_>
stfu swift I personnaly enjoyed it althoug I did find many many many loopholes
yea, the DBZ fight at the end was entertaining, so was the beginning, the comment on Harry Potter was funny, but the rest was pretty "loopy" i guess if you wanna put it like that.
i dunno i enjoyed it Icon_biggrin... just kinda remember the people tha made this movie arnt really creative... it was a verry good effort Icon_smile now iff they let me and sek derect a remake youl be verry amazed...

hadoukens,Shoryukens,Arasapiupians Icon_razz(hurricane kick),teleport,explosions, trasformations, braething in space, summons... i could keep going but i think you get where im getting at Icon_wink
you forgot the change "we can do everything" to "we can do very special things" lol you age from using power. why not make yourself young again!?
yup taht was the loop hole in the plot Icon_smile
there only 17, they havent got enough power to think of it, neither did there fathers before them, Icon_wink
loop hole -_-
Reference URL's