heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: How to become a GM / Moderator!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Bump. Will be introducing a new GM in game tonight ^_^ Be nice!
GM-Law joins us as a Moderator / Support GM for now, give him your warm welcomes ^_^
Updated. We're currently not activly searching, but we might hire a new all-around-gm eventually. Roleplay Manager/Player Relation Manager spot are no longer available.
2008/01/05 Opened the spot of Roleplay Manager once again.
2008/01/28 Revamped the first thread a little. However, don't consider this a "we're hiring" message, not really in the mood to elect a new GM with the recent events with Altheridos cheating. I was actually a little displeased with the sheer amount of GM application I got since then.
2008/01/08 Added mention of the new "Intern" status, which is a trial period before someone becomes GM.

Ayu joins our team as the first Intern, give her your warm welcome ^_^
2008/04/18 We'll probably review all past applications to choose a new GM in a nearby future, feel free to renew your interest by sending us an update, specially if there happens to be relevant information that changed from your past application.
2008/05/14 Two new interns (Vanadis and Belial) join the GM team and begin their trial period, you'll see them roam around the forum and eventually in game if all goes well ^_^
Bump.

Added scripter position, we have many ongoing projects and future ideas, an extra person to make them happen would be welcomed.

As mentioned before, being an active part of the test & dev section is recommended and can greatly help your application. To become part of the T&D send me a separate forum PM.
2008/10/22 Revamped application post a little again.

Reminder: we are still looking mostly for scripters and a roleplay manager.

To become part of the Test & Dev. section send me a separate forum PM.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's