heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: new here:p
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Names Zer0, but u might notice me as well Z_____ fill in the blankIcon_razz. Im an RO veteran who probably has played longer than anyone i think over a decade on and off (any one remember when yuno was new?XD). I look forward to playing on here, people seem nice.Icon_winkIcon_smile
Hello!??Welcome to heRO!

Here's our wiki and this is RMS.??Both are absolutely indispensable in playing on heRO.??Ok

I don't think RO has been around for more than a decade btw, and that includes Korea-restricted beta releases.??Thinking

Anywho!??GL and HF!??:D
it actually is/almost is a decade by now when RO was released as a beta (at least in north america); i only know because i hang around a guy that reminisces about his beta days lol

edit: oop welcome to heRO :D please enjoy your stay~
Ah your right, i was class of 07 so around 8 years XD since i played this in 8th grade first. So a little under a decade:o
Wow that's a long time to play one game! How's it feel? A lot has changed I'm betting. Welcome, have fun and all that stuff. Ok
Reference URL's