heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello there~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there~

I joined after checking out Sleepy Poring's awesome art on Deviant Art who referred me to this server. I love the visual layout, and the community seems great based on the impressions I've got through lurking. ;D

Still waiting on the download, but you can expect to see me in game soon enough. Ok

So yeah, a bit about myself- I'm a 21-year old college student who works full time, so I'm definitely a bit on the busy side. In my free time though, I love to roleplay and play RO with groups of friends. I may try to round up a few of them to bring over here, but most of them have gotten lazy (if you're reading this guys, I still love you) and just want to play on high-rate servers.

So yeah, feel free to PM me or post here if you have any further questions~
Got to say, that is one fast referral. Icon_razz

Welcome~
GM-Circe Wrote:Got to say, that is one fast referral. Icon_razz

Welcome~

Indeed. o.o It's crazy too, 'cause I was just randomly browsing Deviant Art. I wasn't subscribed to her or anything. Just saw it on the main page, and thought, "DUDE, FRIGGIN SWEET! THAT'S A MUNAK!"
work full time? so are all the college student in euro and american also work and study same time? I heard they get money for themself to pay studying fee and parent no longer give money. thats awsome, i want to have my really money too, but i dont know how can study and still have time to work >.<
I was on scholarship, but after a mishap, I lost it, and am trying to regain it. Ok
WEll Herrrro there~

*Pat~* Welcome to the server~ Hope you enjoy it here Icon_biggrin
A warm welcome to the both of you Icon_biggrin Hope you will enjoy this server and its players!

See you around Icon_smile
Well, I've access to the game now. You guys will probably see me on Rosa Shadewalker or Rosa Blackthorn. Hope to see you in game soon! ^_^
Reference URL's