heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hey, everyone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I stopped playing RO a year or two back. Decided to try it out again. I've always had my eye on this server. Finally thought I would check it out.
It seems like you know what you're doing and I'm excited to start.

I'm 17. I'm a senior in high school. I spend my free time designing websites and graphics, listening to music, and relaxing with my friends.

See you all in-game!

Icon_biggrin
Hey hey, welcome to heRO!

Here's our wiki and this is RMS.??Both are kinda/sorta crucial to playing on heRO (RMS sorta/kinda being crucial to RO in general unless you're playing RO on this server I played one time in which EVERYTHING was so customized that it wasn't only annoying but it also wasn't RO!)

You can find any of my chars ingame except for a few that I am in the process of adding now (Loquacious, Buffalo Bob [NOT the one from Joe Dirt!??I made that char looooong before Joe Dirt came around and ruined the good name Icon_evil] and Ryujin Clovenshield) if you need help!

That being said, GL and HF!??You're sure to return if you ever decide to leave.??heRO has extra nicotine for that addictive flavor!??No1

[EDIT]

First! hurduhhurhurhurrrrrr
I'm not that new, but thanks for the wiki link. I actually forgot about RMS so thanks for that one, too. No1

Glad to see active people on the forums.
Oh, I'm neither active nor am I a person.

Sorry I gave off that impression.??=x
nah, whispers is a congealed derp that evolved slowly into a herp that has sentience. lolol I'm more active than him, I think, but do listen when he gives some good info
And this is me being very confused.
Jinsil Wrote:And this is me being very confused.

Mission was a success. No1
Reference URL's