heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Goodbye, for now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As some of my guildmates and pals in HeRo know, I've came into being pretty busy lately. That isn't going to change soon- so I figured I'd part my regards while I'm able to.

No worries, I'll be handling something to be sure Transcension isn't utterly abandoned, and I apologize this has been so prompt.

See you all around whenever I get time and availability to again!

Peace,

tAkhara
Take care dood. See you on the other side of the internets! :D
Thanks bud. I had still yet to see you in game again, when ya returned.

I'm dying to go on some mvp trips right now, shit. Its a good rainy day for it too.
muwhahahahaha, your soul will forever be stuck in RO. just give up and kick it with us!
I wish I could! I am using a limited connection though. Maybe around early december I can actually afford efficient internet, ha ha
Hopefully we can hang out more if/when you get back. I hardly ever saw you ingame this time around! D:<
But I was on all the time, just about. Your work schedule just doesn't mesh with my lazyroschedule. =<

Wish I could actually come in game on this limited connection. I have shit I need to do. ~_O
Reference URL's