heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Quality Gif Siggy Purchase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If the forum staff are amenable I wish to requisition a gif siggy for a friend as a Christmas Gift (As such it must be completed before Christmas Day).

My friend is very reserved and left little in the way of elements to be used in the siggy. I did manage to squeeze these things out of him:

-computers
-Notepad++
-Chrome
-Ubuntu and
-wizzie
-His Name is Brian

The prize is $50 Canadian...hope for a strong dollar.

The best concept I can think of involves about 3 frames in which a Win wizzie and a Linux wizzie duel using lappy's instead of spellbooks and throw in the scanky penguin and butterfly somehow. As much as you may be tempted do NOT make reference to root or BT(automatic disqualification).

The best siggy gets the prize...which means even if the Win wizzie is the winner that siggy is the winner IF it is the best entry.

I get paid on the first so I will review entries on the 2nd of December and pick a winner at that time if there is one. If there are doubts as to whether I will honour the arrangement then the money can be placed in trust with the server pending the selection of a winner (on the condition that all the contest entrants agree to such an arrangement).

I am quite old as RO players go and my kind took pride in their forum siggys...if you lack motivation then do not enter.
i like the sig of Whispers , he has full chars in it, but u also can pm chibi-kun, i think he could do sig chibi too- like he did for circe-gm
Whispers has a talent for designing characters...in particular the female characters are some of the best designed I have seen. I am still partial to my old siggies due to sentimental value especially the one I am about to add to this forum account in case anyone is wondering what an older design looked like.

A specific character is not suitable for Brian. Whereas Brian has been a server owner in the past and works for eAthena now he has never really been a player as such but he is a very gifted and caring individual nonetheless.

I set a high standard for the siggy for a number of reasons, one of those is that its quality must reflect his station at eAthena.

I specifically picked this server forum to recruit siggy artists because of its age and quality of its community. I do not ask from anyone any more than I believe they have to offer and I believe this community has members who can make a siggy worthy of my friend. I expect great things from great people.

Edit: Your forum dislikes me for whatever reasons forums have so I could add a siggy or avatar but here is a direct link to one of my old siggies if you are curious
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg85/...james1.gif

Edit 2: I am sensing that this community does not know what it is to be truly 1337. I am therefore making a slight amendment to my proposal. I am going to start learning use graphics editing software today and I challenge anyone to match the skills I acquire in under a week to the ones they already possess. Any people who can exceed the graphics editing skills I acquire in under a week has the possibility of earning the $50 reward i have put up.

End Communication.
Sorry for double-posting...Just had to say that if anyone did make a siggy I will check the forum tomorrow. You may post it here...I am not concerned with theft nor do I need to steal to get a siggy. If an entry is good enough I will purchase it for $50 as promised. I hold my friend in very high esteem as do many others. Although I would surmise from the lack of posting that no one has bothered...no odds...I'll just spend the money on my power bill if that is the case Icon_smile

Final Note: Seems there is no qualified individuals that wish to take on the task. Icon_sad Pity...back in the day you couldn't shake a stick w/o hitting a photoshop wizard. For the record...the deadline is expired. A mod may delete this thread to diminish clutter if they wish.
Reference URL's